[Discuss-gnuradio] Σχετ: gr-lte updated t o GNU Radio 3.7 API

From: virgil passas
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Σχετ: gr-lte updated t o GNU Radio 3.7 API
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:53:50 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Johannes,

Sorry for not mentioned the versions.
GNU Radio 3.7.2.1
gr-lte branch-master, latest commit 3ded865f40cc43224eca66a6692fa90655a25b62
Ubuntu 13.04 64-bit

Virgilios

Στις 8:24 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η Johannes Demel <address@hidden> έγραψε:

Hi Virgilios,

This sounds like an interface mismatch between blocks. To answer your
question accurately it would be very helpful to know which version of
GNU Radio and which gr-lte version you use. Branch and day of last
commit should be sufficient. Also tell us about your general setup.
Which OS are you using?

happy hacking
Johannes