Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble with SSB demod of real signal

From: Louis Brown
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble with SSB demod of real signal
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 13:37:05 -0600

Tom,

OK I got it fixed after looking at your link.  See diagram below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49570443/test.grc_fixed.png

I was using the Delay block to give me a 65 sample delay to account for the
delay in the Hilbert.  This will not work as I assume there is more delay in
the Hilbert than just the 65 taps.  The real output of the Hilbert is a
properly delayed version of the input, so I replaced the delay with that.  It
now works well  What's shown in the diagram is LSB though, not USB.

Thanks,
Lou KD4HSO