Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 135, Issue 30

From: Germano
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 135, Issue 30
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:44:05 +0000

Dear Martin,

Thanks for the suggestion, makes sense to me.
I'll try an higher level (different) approach and then consider making changes on the block.

Germano

On 02/25/2014 05:01 PM, address@hidden wrote:
With the stock behaviour, it's not possible. If you want to change the
block, I recommend passing the new carrier allocation as a tag, check
for that at the beginning of work() and re-populate the corresponding
attributes.