Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault in narrowband benchmark_rx.py

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault in narrowband benchmark_rx.py
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:56:09 -0600

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Manu T S <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Not sure if this is already discussed here.
>
> I am facing segmentation fault when running benchmark_rx in narrowband
> examples. It seems like those example used to work fine before, but now they
> are having these issues.

> Manu T S

This could be an issue related to the constellation_receiver QA issue
a few people have seen lately. I can't replicate it on my end, but
Nathan can and is helping to track it down.

Tom

That was my first thought as well. At this point we should probably file this in the bug tracker.

Manu,

Can you send me a backtrace, your processor type, and compiler information?

Nathan