Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] self.set_min_noutput_items() is not a valid pytho

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] self.set_min_noutput_items() is not a valid python command in gnuradio ?
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 10:36:35 -0500

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 2:12 AM, Activecat <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> In c++ we have:  set_min_noutput_items()
> What is it equivalent syntax in python ?
>
> I try this:
>   self.set_min_noutput_items()
>
> Error message:
>   AttributeError: 'quadrator_upconverter_python1' object has no attribute
> 'set_min_noutput_items'
>
> Note:
> The self.set_output_multiple() in python seems accepted, is it functional
> ..?
>
> Regards,
> Activecat

Looks like when this feature was added, it didn't make it into the
block.i swig file. I'll push a patch for this soon.

But before you try and use this, be very careful. This is an advanced
issue that's really only meant to be used if you a) really really need
it and b) really really know what you are doing and why.

Tom