[Discuss-gnuradio] get_tags_in_range

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] get_tags_in_range
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 00:08:59 +0000

I'm using get_tags_in_range with bounds outside the absolute sample offsets
presented in each work function. I'm using this to add end-of-burst tags at
offset K-1 for every start-of-burst tag that I find at offset K (except the
very first K).

I just want to confirm that this is valid. All my tests have shown that it is,
since I believe the underlying deque is completely independent of the data
stream except that offsets are used for both absolute sample offsets and tag
bookkeeping.

Sean