Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] compile with eigen

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] compile with eigen
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:03:45 -0400

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 12:18 AM, 猪猪猪猪猪猪头 <address@hidden> wrote:
> hi ,all
> i write a block whit eigen library,and what should i do when to compile with
> this library,such as add something in the Cmakelist.txt or Makefile ,
> i'm sorry ,i donot familiar with this
> thanks,
> BZS

My benchmarking of eigen has not shown positive results. Similar
methods that we have in VOLK run much, much faster than the eigen
functions.

If you're using eigen because it already has functionality you need,
I'd recommend you starting with numpy/scipy in Python and then migrate
that the a more optimized C++ block using VOLK and skip the step
altogether of trying to link against eigen.

Tom