Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WSR14 and Hackfest

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WSR14 and Hackfest
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:27:12 +0100

Quick reminder that we will have a meet-up in Vogelbräu tonight at
19:00. This is not limited to WSR participants! All GNU Radio
enthusiasts are invited.

I've booked a table and will be there slightly before 7. Our table
should be easy to find, just scan for the homing beacon signal I'll be
transmitting at 785 MHz, or should I forgot to do so because this is a
pub after all, look out for GNU Radio logos.

Martin