Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoc2014 gr-trellis/turboeq proposal

From: kraemer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoc2014 gr-trellis/turboeq proposal
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:16:34 +0100

Hey,

an updated version of my GSoC proposal is now on available:

https://github.com/SpectreJan/GSoC2014

Regarding work that I have done in the past:
Parts of the code of my current master thesis project (Log-MAP decoder
with OpenCL) is now available on Github.

https://github.com/SpectreJan/cel_gpu_logmap
This is also included in my proposal.

I also have done some work on getting a non-proprietary linux distribution
on the Lyrtech SFF-SDR. A small compendium is available on the
Communication Engineering Lab website. But it is in German, as it was
initially meant as a CEL intern manual only. But maybe Phil might enjoy
this ;)

http://www.cel.kit.edu/lyrtech.php

best regards,
Jan