Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] maxtrix inverse

From: Moritz Fischer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] maxtrix inverse
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:50:37 +0100

Hi BZS,

Eigen is a pretty good library. Other's that might come to might is
using blas/lapack in fortran or armadillo. I wouldn't expect too much
of a speedup when compared to Eigen though. For examples on how to use
fortran or armadillo with GNU Radio look at the gr-specest out of tree
module.

Cheers,

Moritz