Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Live SDR Environment 3.7.3 released

From: David McQuate
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Live SDR Environment 3.7.3 released
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 12:31:49 -0800

I notice "amd64" in the torrent file name.
I suppose this will not work on an Intel Core 2 Duo machine...

On 3/18/2014 8:51 AM, Johnathan Corgan wrote:
The GNU Radio Live SDR Environment has been updated for the recent
release of GNU Radio 3.7.3, along with support for new SDR hardware and
applications.

Produced by Corgan Labs, the Live SDR Environment is a bootable Ubuntu
Linux DVD with GNU Radio and third party software pre-installed. It is
designed for quick and easy testing and experimentation with GNU Radio
without having to make any permanent modifications to a PC or laptop.

The latest version of the ISO image needed to create your own DVD is
available via a Bittorrent client using:

http://downloads.gnuradio.org/releases/gnuradio/iso/ubuntu-12.04.3-desktop-amd64-gnuradio-2014-0317.torrent

Further information may be found at:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/GNURadioLiveDVD