[Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC Proposal, Signal Analysis and Visualization tool

From: Dean Nida
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC Proposal, Signal Analysis and Visualization tool
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:55:43 -0700

My Name is Dean Nida and I am submitting a proposal for Google Summer of Code.  I would like to produce an application that will allow a user to visualize baseband data, and apply appropriate modulation and clock recovery techniques to characterize the signal. This is outlined in the proposal at the link below.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D4L2mfbuubQiiPQimguDsTGT_SVz831eUa3NVN8Kvqg/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Dean Nida