[Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC: 2 Items

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC: 2 Items
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 08:58:28 -0400

We have a great selection of GSoC'14 proposals coming in!  Here are a couple
quick reminders, primarily for GSoC students (but, everyone can benefit):

1) Please note that the deadline for submitting your proposal to Google Melange
is Friday, March 21, 19:00 UTC.

2) If you update your proposal off-Melange only (e.g., you include a link in
Melange and maybe some static text, neither of which needs updating when you
change the proposal), please add a comment to your Melange proposal page as
well so that we reviewers know (we'll receive an email with the update notice,
as well as can sort proposals by last update time correctly).  Posting to the
GR discussion list is good for everyone, but it will help those of us doing for
formal review -a lot- to have this new info on your Melange proposal page!

Thanks! - MLD