Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (GSoC) MIMO Transceiver

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (GSoC) MIMO Transceiver
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:23:44 +0530

Hi Zhou,
             I checked your proposal as i am also interested in MIMO. But your csi code is giving a problem. There is a constructor error it is showing when i run make. Please add a readme file if possible to your github repository to detail the installation instructions to run your code.

Another thing i observed is half your references in your proposal are not working. You could correct that in your proposal if that could help in making your proposal better.