[Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2014 Proposal: Improve PyBOMBS

From: Alick Zhao
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC 2014 Proposal: Improve PyBOMBS
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 23:24:47 +0800

Hi all,

Sorry to introduce so late, but I want to share my GSoC 2014 proposal
about improving PyBOMBS. It is available on Github [1], and I mentioned
the link in Google Melange. I was busy with several urgent tasks and
risks missing the GSoC. Hope now is still in time.

I would like to thank for the valuable input by Tim O'Shea, Martin
Braun, and Sylvain Munaut as well as the overall community. Your support
help me feel more motivated to contribute!

Looking forward to more comments about my proposal.

[1] https://github.com/alick9188/gsoc2014-proposal "Repo"
[2]
https://github.com/alick9188/gsoc2014-proposal/blob/master/proposal.pdf?raw=true
"PDF"