[Discuss-gnuradio] listen to ports issue using GNU Radio

From: Ruecan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] listen to ports issue using GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 07:34:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello GR,

I have an issue capturing a word that I broadcast from transceiver A to
transceiver B.
I use GR 3.65 with two usrp N210 on a Centos machine.

Whenever I run transceiverA and transceiverB scripts on the same machine it
does not capture the word I am sending and I got no error displayed.

Here is the detail of the implementation:

TransceiverA script has inter alia:
* udp_Server (socket_pdu block) listening to 0.0.0.0 port 52001
* udp_client (socket_pdu block) listening to localhost port 3334
* socket listening on 127.0.0.1 52001 (from where I broadcast the word I
transmit)

TransceiverB script has inter alia:

* udp_Server (socket_pdu block) listening to 0.0.0.0 port 52002
* udp_client (socket_pdu block) listening to localhost port 3333
* ncat -u -l -p 3333 ==> here I got no word !

The point is that I tried running scripts on two different machines
everything went good.
Any help, hint or suggestion is appreciated.

Regards,
Ruecan