Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pad block in ieee802_15_4_mac block

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pad block in ieee802_15_4_mac block
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:29:48 +0100

On 25 Mar 2014, at 16:51, Ruecan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Param - Message PMT(msg):
>       Value "pmt.intern("Hello World!\n")" cannot be evaluated:
>       'module' object has no attribute ‘intern'

I never got that error, but it looks like a problem of your GNU Radio
installation. What version do you have installed and how did you install it?

> that message is in utils/udp.py so how can I redirect that message to the
> message strobe (if my understanding is correct)

I don’t get that, but it doesn’t sound right. The udp.py script is an example
how you can interface the flow graph from python. So if you want to send a
message (or packet) with the transceiver you can

- use a message strobe block
- use netcat and send something to the socket PDU block of the flow graph
- use the python script and send something to the socket PDU block of the flow
graph

Bastian