Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trying to build on OS X Maverics 10.9.2 Xcode 5.1

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trying to build on OS X Maverics 10.9.2 Xcode 5.1 - Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:26:02 -0400

Hi Shane - With just the information provided, given that CMake is trying to
link against CppUnit means that that library was found somewhere.  Hence,
chances are that CppUnit is being linked to libstdc++ while GNU Radio is trying
to use libc++ -- the different C++ runtime libraries tend to generate these
sorts of errors.  There is a small chance that CppUnit was compiled for the
wrong architecture (e.g., x86_32 [i386], PPC, or PPC_64), but I think the
different C++ runtime library is more likely.  If you want more help on this,
email me off-list and we can summarize once we figure out the actual issue(s).
- MLD