[Discuss-gnuradio] TDMA on Gnu Radio

From: Jawad Seddar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TDMA on Gnu Radio
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 11:46:00 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have several USRP N210 and I want all of them to transmit using the same frequency. Since I cannot use FDMA (this is one of my requirements, not a GNU Radio/USRP limitation) then I thought I would give TDMA a try.

I want to be able to tell a node not to transmit when it is not its turn and to transmit when its turn comes up. I saw the tag feature of GNU Radio (tx_sob, tx_eob in particular) but I do not know how to use them from my python flowgraph.

I tried using pre-cog which compiles fine but some blocks seem to be missing because of grextras which doesn't even pass the cmake step with my GR3.7.3 install.

Any pointers on this would be appreciated,
Thanks