Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] How to stop "usrp_spectrum_sense.py"

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] How to stop "usrp_spectrum_sense.py"?
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 08:58:29 +0200

On 04/07/2014 04:51 AM, Syed Aqeel Raza wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Good Day !!!
>
> I somehow able to run the program and it successfully switches in
> between of relay mode to sensing mode with respect to the mentioned time
> frame. However, the program terminates by its own after switching two
> times from relay mode to sensing mode and vice versa. I have been
> encountered with the following error message:
>
> "RuntimeError: boost::thread_resource_error: Resource temporarily
> unavailable"
>
> For detailed information about this error message, see the attached
> file. Waiting for your reply, thanks.

Syed,

at this point, it's impossible to help you any further without seeing
the code. Also, you would probably get more responses on the GNU Radio
mailing list, which I've added.

Another note: It's usually better to post the error message (if short,
in an email, if long, on a pasting service such as pastebin) than to
post a screenshot.

Martin