[Discuss-gnuradio] Arch Linux WXGUI Support (GNR3.7)

From: Jordan Johnson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Arch Linux WXGUI Support (GNR3.7)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:44:04 -0700

There has been an issue for some months now in the latest build of gnuradio from the AUR. It does not build, nor can run the WX/QT GUI modules. I have had to downgrade some packages to make an older version of GNR work. I need the instrumentation tools for testing things and cannot work without them in some applications.

Has anyone come up with a parch or workaround?