[Discuss-gnuradio] Updated docs on the website

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updated docs on the website
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 11:07:25 -0400

Just a quick FYI, I regenerated the 3.7.3 docs based on some updates from Martin Braun to add a few new features to the manual. In particular, I wanted to point out the new search bar. This makes it really easy to just search for the name of the block you want more information about instead of trying to search through the class or namespace list.

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/index.html

Enjoy, and thanks, Martin!

Tom