Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How many multiple/simultaneous PLLs can I have ru

From: John Wilson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How many multiple/simultaneous PLLs can I have running on USRP2?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:21:40 +0100

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but does anyone know of anyone who's implemented a polyphase filter bank on a USRP FPGA?

John

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 12:02 AM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:

Or am I wrong that the resource is in the computer and not in the USRP?

LD

It's all in the computer, unless you do an FPGA-based implementation.   Gnu Radio blocks run on the host machine, not the USRP hardware.

I admit to being a little bit surprised that you don't know that already, given how long you've been posting things to this list,
  and using USRP hardware.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator