[Discuss-gnuradio] How To Print Elements of Vector Tags?

From: qiankun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How To Print Elements of Vector Tags?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 22:40:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm new to gnuradio and want to do some wireless communication experiments
with it. I runned OFDM examples(rx_ofdm.grc & tx_ofdm.grc) and tried to use
the *tag debug* block to retrieve the CIR information generated during
receiving procedure. Yet what tag debug block outputs is the key-value pair,
*Key:ofdm_sync_chan_taps Value:#<uniform-vector>*, but not the vector
elements. Is there any way to print out the vector? Further more, is there
any way to record down all tags in file?

Thanks.