Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Code::Blocks

From: abdullah unutmaz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Code::Blocks
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 02:00:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Marcus,

When I used python, I followed gr-extras and developed my own blocks.

I looked at gr-audio, and saw that it uses alsa, which probably prohibited my program, in which I used libusb,
to access my audio device for isochronous data acquisition; because I have taken LIBUSB_ERROR_IO...anyway...

I will probably use asoundlib.h, http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2007/08/02/an-introduction-to-linux-audio.html?page=2 , to acquire data; gnuradio would be useful especially with osmosdr like devices, but if I could
access my audio device and other connected devices such as camera etc. gnuradio would be the best option
probably for a PC based application; at least I am more familiar with gnuradio.

Thanks,
Abdullah