Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR Windows install

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR Windows install
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 14:19:44 -0400

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Jordan Johnson <address@hidden> wrote:
If you manage to get this working OP, I'd love to see how.I'd love to run a full GNURadio system in Windows, I just never had any luck with it.

This should help:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/WindowsInstall

Specifically, look at the mailing list message that is linked to under the Pre-Built Binaries. That should go a long ways in helping install the needed dependencies. We didn't change dependencies between 3.6 and 3.7.

Tom