Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python code execution in GRC

From: Mike Jameson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python code execution in GRC
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:34:43 +0100

Ali,

I'd recommend starting by creating a basic flowgraph in GRC (gnuradio-companion), run it and then rename the created python file.  The rename must be done before editing it otherwise it will get overwritten.  You can use this python file as a working example to start from and insert your code into it accordingly.

Mike

--
Mike Jameson M0MIK BSc MIET
Email: address@hidden