Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Best way to output decoded data to user

From: Francois Gervais
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Best way to output decoded data to user
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:18:39 -0400

Well I'm thinking if I'm about to print text to user it's better if it's part of the GUI than having some of the information on the GUI and some on the underneath console. That way it looks more like a self contained app to me.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
On 04/15/2014 03:55 PM, Francois Gervais wrote:
> Ah so message queue and message passing interface are two different
> things in gnuradio? Might be why I was confused. So what I want to look
> at is this page right?
> http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_msg_passing.html

Right.

> Got it I'll for the WX widgets, I'll stop using them. Is there an
> official QT terminal block?

Not yet :) If you want to get your hands dirty, that would be nice...

Martin

Someone actually uses the terminal block? That one in WX has always felt completely broken to me and I had no interest in duplicating it in QT. But hey, if it's being used, it's something we would like to have.

Tom