[Discuss-gnuradio] Cheetah - Not Found error during GNU Radio installati

From: Ravi Sharan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cheetah - Not Found error during GNU Radio installation on Fedora 20.
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:40:42 +0530

I am trying to install GNU Radio on Fedora 20. I get Cheetah not found error, even when the installed cheetah version is more than what is required (currently cheetah version is 2.4.4 on my PC). Initially I tried installing with PyBOMBS and got this error. The building stops even with build-gnuradio script. The CMake logs and Terminal error can be found here https://gist.github.com/NinjaComics/10733749 and  here https://gist.github.com/NinjaComics/10706947 respectively.

Ravi Sharan B A G.
--
Real programmers don't use TABs, they use spaces.