Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase errors and expected behavior of in-flight s

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase errors and expected behavior of in-flight samples when a flowgraph is reconfigured
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:53:04 +0200

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 2:31 AM, Kevin Reid <address@hidden> wrote:
I've seen three different intermittent misbehaviors in my application which can be described as parallel signal paths getting out of phase with each other. (For example, one of them is one stereo audio output channel being delayed from the other.)

They all seem to occur when the flowgraph is reconfigured (lock, change connections, unlock), even though the subgraph that contains the phase error was not itself modified.

On which operating system do you experience this? I have noticed such behavior  on OSX using the new audio-osx backend, but not using the portaudio backend or on linux.

Alex