Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Works better than USB 3.0 SDR devices running som

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Works better than USB 3.0 SDR devices running some apps ---> Re: GnuRadio/USRP1 application compatible HandHeld Wideband 33 Megahertz ? 4.4 Gigahertz Software Defined Radio
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:58:30 -0400

Martin,

I wanted to publicly address this kind of behavior that we've talked about in the past because I want to make sure everyone recognizes how we try and do business here. We really work hard on this mailing list to keep the discussion civil and technical. Arguments are welcome, but they need to be backed up with facts, not ugly insults about individuals and companies. I'm directing this mostly at your use of the word "deceptive" when talking about Ettus Research, but this also goes to your attitude and ugly insults to other up-standing members of the GNU Radio community on the Reddit link you posted.

I'm going to have to ask you to apologize or I will have to block this account from further posting on the mailing list.

Regards,
Tom