Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus B200 and USB3.0 works. Or "It's better than

From: Robert J. McIntyre
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus B200 and USB3.0 works. Or "It's better than USB2.0"
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 21:25:01 -0700

I've actually had decent luck with a couple of renesas, but many people do
report problems.  I just tried the Sabrent CP-4TU, though, with a VL800
chip, and it wouldn't even see my B200.  But, others have had success with
the VL800, so it's down to the actual implementation of it.  I'm waiting on
a VL805-based board which should be here this week.

Overall, I'm A) not surprised by the overruns I'm getting, or the problems
that people are having, and B) still happy/impressed with the performance of
my B200.  Still sorting out getting different software to work (GNURadio is
next on the list!), but enjoying it nonetheless.

Robert
N9VG