[Discuss-gnuradio] Post Binary Slicer question

From: Jay Radcliffe
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Post Binary Slicer question
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 17:27:13 -0600

I have a question about handling data after binary slicing in the demodulation portion of handling a signal. Currently I am taking that data and pushing it through the Correlate Access Code block then into a file sink. This produces a data file.  I didn't know if someone could tell me a block or method that will output the binary stream (or hex stream) to a file or stdout for real-time view of the pack contents. Currently I have some python code that converts that data file into binary/hex which is not idea.

Thanks,

Jay

Jay Radcliffe
Twitter: @jradcliffe02