[Discuss-gnuradio] "Run to completion" not working with message passing

From: Perper
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] "Run to completion" not working with message passing blocks
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:33:57 +0200

Hi all,

I want to use message passing blocks for operations where strict
synchronization is not necessary. However in flowgraphs using message
passing with "Run to completion" option turned on the program doesn't
exit on last processed sample. Is this a bug?

I want to use message passing in my programs (mainly in
https://github.com/Jakotako/gr-gsm) but completion after processing of
all input data is also very important for me.

--
Piotr Krysik