Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] On air 16_QAM transmission problem with USRP N210

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] On air 16_QAM transmission problem with USRP N210
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:48:27 -0400

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 12:04 PM, zielalaoui <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Tom,
Yes i've already done the simulation with 16 QAM and even 64 QAM by
following your example for MPSK. The simulation was very good even I add
noise in the channel model. I had only problem of power, if the transmitting
power is high enough the transmission is perfect with no errors. On air, I
tried to add timing, frequency, and phase correction block but after running
transmitting flow graph the simulation at receiver . what do you think about
that?

Did you try adjusting the timing and frequency offset in your simulation?

Tom