[Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.7 Namespace Question

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.7 Namespace Question
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 10:31:49 -0400

With the new use of C++ namespaces in the 3.7 API, is
it possible for an Out-of-tree (OOT) module to create blocks
that are part of an existing GR namespace?

For instance, if I have a new block that processes digital
data streams, can I create an OOT module called "digital"
and add my block to it?  Or will this cause a confusion
at link time, by creating two libraries with the same name?