Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python chaos

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python chaos
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 09:30:43 +0200

On 07.05.2014 05:59, Vanush Vaswani wrote:
The lack of notice for Generate Options is a killer. Not to mention, if
using QT sinks with WX GUI set, a cryptic error message is the reuslt.

We know, and we have this on our long todo list for GRC. We still don't have an abundance of GRC devs, so don't bet on this being done next week.

Martin

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 8:20 PM, activecat <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Tom Rondeau-2 wrote
     > Plus, PyQWT has stopped development and has even stated that they
    will
     > not support QWT6, which is a shame and will eventually cause us and
     > anyone else trying to use PyQWT real issues in the future. I've been
     > looking for an alternative to it.

    Will this affect gnuradio moving away from wxwidgets toward Qt ?