Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] convert old Gnu Radio applications

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] convert old Gnu Radio applications
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 15:53:59 +0200

Hi Xianda Wang,

when replying to a mailing list posting, please always include the list
itself, that increases the use for people.
I can't simply answer your question; software radio development is more
complicated than that.

As I said before, please follow the Tutorials on gnuradio.org to learn
how to write out-of-tree modules. They tell you all the details on how
to develop, save, build and install GNU Radio modules correctly.

Greetings,
Marcus