Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pass new types to the "make" function

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pass new types to the "make" function
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 16:48:40 +0430

Hi Marcus,
Thank you for your guides. I clone your files and finally got that I can pass "unsinged int" to the make but in the xml file I can put the <type>int</type> !!! That's I wanted. Thank you again.

But one of my blocks must give an array of "int":

int g[] = {1,2,3};

And the "make" should be like this: make(int *g)
I looked at the block "vector source" which gives a vector for it's make function. However, I want to pass an array in GRC form of the block i.e. xml file!!!!!
What do you prefer?

greetings,