[Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA-UMTS protocol implementation with USRP1

From: Usman Arshad
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA-UMTS protocol implementation with USRP1
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 00:20:59 +0500

Hello list,

I am planning to implement CDMA-UMTS protocol with USRP 1 and GNU Radio. I've first established OpenBTS setup with USRP1 and OpenBTS 2.8. Now I want to implement CDMA-UMTS in the same way as OpenBTS to establish a CDMA mobile network.

Can anyone guide me about starting point like what software packages I need and any idea how to implement it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Usman Arshad
Electrical (Telecom) Engineering