Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] saving raw data after correct frame reception

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] saving raw data after correct frame reception
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 21:10:24 +0800

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 2:45 AM, Mostafa Alizadeh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Nemanja,

I think the best possible way is to connect the trigger to the block as a message. To to that, you need to write a file_sink block for yourself again, for instance named my_file_sink.

The main drawback to the message passing system is that is works asynchronously, i.e. there is no guarantee when a message may arrive relative to the data stream.

So probably stream tags are more suitable for Nemanja's case. But since I don't understand his requirement, I better don't comment any further.

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_stream_tags.html