Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LTE and USRP

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LTE and USRP
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:31:14 +0100

Hi Baldo,

There is also LibLTE - https://github.com/libLTE/libLTE
It's a modular LTE library with minimal external dependencies. It's
compatible with UHD devices and is LGPLv3.
It's under development but currently provides eNodeB and UE
implementations for most of the downlink. Among the example programs are
downlink PSS and MIB scanners as well as an initial UE implementation
which receives and demodulates the downlink broadcast channel (PBCH).
The UE example has been tested with both test and live commercial eNodeBs.
As it's a modular library, it doesn't depend on a specific framework
like gnuradio but can be used easily in most SDR frameworks. We're
currently porting the UE example to gnuradio and hope to make it
available soon.

Regards,
Paul