Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] not responding B100

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] not responding B100
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 01:15:15 +0200

Hi Tapiwa,

There should be object code for fixing the B100 USB interface in the UHD tree under /host/build/utils.

cmake compiled it for you when you built the whole UHD.

The bin file to use is fx2_init_eeprom.
Use the --help option to get usage info.

You also need the suitable b100_boot.bin and b100_eeprom.bin
to be flashed into the B100.

I'm actually having those but I'm not sure whether or not they're
the good version for your board revison.
I'm actually haning no clue on the versioning of such files.
Seeking advice from other list members on this.

Best

Vincenzo