[Discuss-gnuradio] how to tune the agc2 parameters?

From: Pengyu Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to tune the agc2 parameters?
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 17:00:00 -0400

Hi,

I want to use agc to control the power of received signal. The received signal is shown below.

Inline image 1

Then I used gr.agc2_cc(0.3, 1e-3, 1, 1, 100) to tune the power of received signal. The output of agc is crappy as shown below. I tried several parameters of agc and none of them works. Any suggestion on how to tune the agc parameters? Thanks.

Inline image 2

Pengyu