Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio aUaU FM receiver

From: Garver, Paul W
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio aUaU FM receiver
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 21:25:04 -0400 (EDT)

Pablo,

I've also experienced the same issue with VMWare Player and Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
x86_64 on a quad core i7 with a USRP N210.  I've also tried Linux KVM to no
avail.  I ended up creating a USB 3.0 flash drive for my SDR development
environment which had no issues.  However, if you are interested in other
applications running in a VM, Linux KVM could be an option for ethernet-based
USRPs.

PWG