[Discuss-gnuradio] PN correlator and GLFSR source purpose and how to use

From: Irfan Ullah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PN correlator and GLFSR source purpose and how to use it
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 00:25:14 +0500

Hi all,
I am using GLFSR source and PN correlaor blocks in my tranceiver for frame synchronization. My Question is that does PN correlator is used for frame synchronization? if yes then how to use these blocks.

My flow graph is attached with this mail.You can see that I have used the GLFSR source and PN correlator for synchronization but using like this its not working means my frame have some delay. and please confirm me that PN correlator is used for frame synchronization?

any reply will be much appreciated I am asking these easy questions because I am in learning phase.
regards,
Irfan Ullah