Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum supported frequency

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum supported frequency
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 16:40:39 +0200

On 21.05.2014 15:49, mohamedx wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering about the maximum supported frequency in gnuradio, in fact, I
want to model a UHF transmission chain, where the model concludes a
simulation of the radio front end.
Can I do it without worry about the software limitation ? I mean, is it
depend only on my machine limitations ?

I'm assuming you mean sampling rate...?

If you're just *modeling*, you can do whatever your computer can process. And if it doesn't have to be real time, you can simulate very high sampling rates.