[Discuss-gnuradio] cmake problem

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] cmake problem
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 19:55:02 +0430

Hi,

I want to ask these questions about how to write cmake lists when we making gr-xxx projects (modules) with gr_modtool:

1- How could I add dependencies of my project! For example I'm using a c++ library in one of my gr block, so how could I tell cmake to check the dependency? I read GNURadio tutorial :
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/OutOfTreeModulesConfig
But it's confusing! (I'm using GNURadio 3.7.3)

2- How could I merge all of my gr-xxx modules to a single project with with which I could cmake all the modules and making them? This is like GNURadio source file which one has to cmake, make, install all the gr modules together.

I know I must use:
add_subdirectory(gr-xxx)
in cmake lists but what are the other changes?

best,
mostafa