Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx_ofdm and rx_ofdm

From: Jawad Seddar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx_ofdm and rx_ofdm
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 14:44:13 +0200

First of all, I removed the OFDM receiver part from tx_ofdm and replaced it by a USRP sink and added a tag debugger to know when the data was generated from the transmitter.

I also removed the OFDM transmitter part from rx_ofdm and replaced it by a USRP source.

You can see all of this in the files attached. Change the frequencies and sample rates according to your needs.

As long as there is data being sent and received, you shouldn't see any of the warning messages from the receiver.

Regarding the sampling rate problem, I believe there is a minimal sample rate and you can't go below it.

Regards,
Jawad

Hi Jawad:
Thank you so much for your kindly reply.
But the first problem still exist.Can you send me your test document and I test.Thank you.
And the second problem is solved.Can you tell me why 200k is ok while 100k failed?(they are all 10M/(even number)).Thank you.
Best regards,
xianda