[Discuss-gnuradio] Is Simple Framer and Simple Correllator blocks will s

From: Irfan Ullah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is Simple Framer and Simple Correllator blocks will synchronize my data?
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 12:03:45 +0500

Hi all,
I am working on QPSK Transceiver I have done all the synchronization at receiver except frame delays means frame synchronization is lift. there are some delays in my recieved data at start I have some garbage values this delay is due to filters because filters produce one output sample for N input samples (N filter Taps). I want to remove this delay so please any one guide me can simple framer and simple correlator will be used for this purpose? I am currently trying to design my own out of tree blocks for frame synchronization but if the these two blocks(simple framer and simple correlator ) are suitable for this purpose or some modification is required in its code so that I can use it for my purpose.

any help will be much appreciated and may your help will solve my many problems of this transciever please help me if YOU CAN.

Regards ,
Irfan Ullah